The Fuzzy Butt Experience
1. BOOK YOUR SESSION
All Sessions Require a $150 Non-Refundable Deposit
2 Pet (additional pets are $25)
Up to 60 Mins Photography on Location
Private Online Viewing Gallery with 60+ Proofs from our Session
Sessions below are categorized by Dog Personality & Photoshoot Goals
Any and all props and/or accessories you may see in photographs are not provided by the photographer,
but are welcomed to be provided by the client if so desired.
ARCHIVAL QUALITY KEEPSAKES
Pawty Time! Session
It's Pawty Time! This session is focused on celebrating your pets birthday, gotcha day, graduation or for any occasion you want to capture! These are super fun and yield incredible results!
Note: As every pup has a different diet and tolerance for accessories, I will leave it up to you to bring along the cake, party hats, balloons or any decor you would like to include in your pets session.
Custom Session Session
In need of some photos and want to include your pets? I would love to learn how I could help you achieve your goals! I love doing family photos, gender reveal parties, maternity sessions, engagement sessions... you name it and I've probably done it, or if not, I'm happy to have a first!
2. HAVE YOUR PHOTO SESSION
You and Jess will pick the perfect day, time and location for your photo session.
Session last 60 mins and will provide you with a variety of photos for you to select from.
3. PURCHASE YOUR GALLERY PACKAGE
Your $150 Session Deposit will be provided to you in a Coupon Code
for you to apply when purchasing your Gallery Package
(50) FINAL POLISH EDITS
All IMAGES AS HIGH RESOLUTION
$100 STORE CREDIT
(25) FINAL POLISH EDITS
(25) HIGH RESOLUTION DOWNLOADS
$50 STORE CREDIT
(5) FINAL POLISH EDITS
(5) HIGH RESOLUTION DOWNLOADS
$25 STORE CREDIT
HOW IT ALL WORKS
1. PICK YOUR SESSION - Choose the best session experience for you and your pet! Fill out my contact form, we will select the best day, time and location for our session and hold it with a contract and deposit. For outdoor sessions, we will meet in the mornings or afternoons for best lighting. If we need to reschedule due to weather, I'm easy going and we can absolutely do so. I will email you a couple days before our session to confirm our session and review the weather with you and nail down a plan B if needed.
2. PREPARING FOR OUR SESSION - I will send you a Questionnaire that will help us to better prepare for our session together. On average, I always recommend bringing your pets favorite treat or toy and if you know any key words that gets their attention thats always helpful! I have a little goody box of items as well that I will bring with me, but you know your pet best and what gets them motivated so I will turn to you! Also, do not worry if your pet is not well behaved or cannot be off leash. I am able to remove the leashes from any of the final photos. I do recommend your pet get groomed prior to our session if possible so they look their best!
3. THE BIG DAY - We will meet at the designated location and start our Fuzzy Butt Session Experience. Depending on the session of your choice we will focus to capture the most beautiful images of your best friend. Every session is SO different from the next as every subject is SO unique. I know how to work with many different varieties of pets and all kinds of personalities. Together we will bring out the best in your pet and you both will have an incredible, fun and memorable experience. While I have a general guideline of goals for every session experience, I allow every pet to determine the pace, rhythm and flow of our sessions. I will follow their lead as well as see opportunities and work with you both to capture some really beautiful moments! ❤️
4. CHOOSING YOUR GALLERY PACKAGE - I will take all the photos back to my home studio and will do a basic edit on all of the images which will include cropping, lighting, and color correction. Leash removals & other photo manipulation edits (i.e. sun flare removal, blemish edits, fly away hair removals) are NOT done on the first round of editing. This first round of edits will be provided to you within 7 =10 days of our session.
5. SELECTING FINAL POLISH EDITS & STORE PRODUCTS -Once you select your gallery package, you will be able to select and favorite the images that will receive a final round of editing on. This final round of editing will include photo manipulations including leash removals, blemish removal, etc. Once these edits are made, you will be notified and you may go in at that point to download your images and make any purchases you would like from the Gallery Store.
The Online Gallery Store provides Large Format Prints,
Wall Art, LayFlat Albums,
Metal Prints, Calendars,
Matted Framed Prints,
Canvas Wraps, and
High Resolution Digital Images.
You can get an idea of the price for these products by checking out